Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In EVERYTHING Give Thanks

The sky was mostly clear but not the beautiful deep blue that we used to have 20 years ago when I lived here.

Anyway, there was chemtrail activity but not heavy. For this, I am thankful. When driving home I took this photo.

So now... what to do? Take photos/videos? Start a blog? Email folks? Make fliers? Comment on forums? Call the authorities? Write letters to the editor? Complain to friends and family? Pray?

I've done all that and most likely will continue to do so.

But now it's time to be thankful to God because the scriptures tell us, 'In EVERYTHING give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you'.

No, I can't stop the chemtrails but the LORD Jesus can. And if He doesn't? I still am going to trust Him, be thankful, read the Bible, pray and obey.

Proverbs 3
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment