Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Creative License Over the SF Bay Peninsula

Received these pics and email this morning. Thanks Meg!





Hi Cathy,

Today was a doozy, wasn't it? So very disheartening. =( It seemed as though every time I looked out the window, another chemtrail was materializing. I just watched the video you posted this evening -- the skies looked the same here on the Peninsula.

I snapped a couple photos on my way to lunch today, which I've attached. I've titled them "Creative License." =P If these are "contrails" created by commercial planes, then they're the funkiest flight patterns I've ever seen! I pointed them out to my co-workers and was met with unalarmed shrugged shoulders, per usual.

Yesterday, after the rain ceased, the sky was the most gorgeous deep blue color (not sure if it looked the same in your parts). I deeply inhaled the clean air, and marveled at the "spotless" sky. Not a chemtrail in sight........until 7:00pm, that is.....at which point they began to be laid down, just in time for sunset.

I was reminded today of my trip to Austria in 1998. I was there on a school trip, only 18-years old at the time. I remember snapping picture after picture of the sky and the "clouds", because they were the most bizarre clouds I'd ever seen. I didn't know what to make of them. This evening, after I got home from work, I dug out my Austria photo album and found my "cloud" pictures. My stomach dropped as I saw photo after photo of massive chemtrails and HAARP clouds. --- Tweleve years ago, I had no idea what I was looking at. All I knew was I had never seen anything like it. Is it possible that chemtrailing wasn't taking place in California in the '90's? Because I surely never noticed it before my trip to Europe. So sad.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment