Friday, April 2, 2010

Encouraging Email from Meg

Hi Cathy,

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know what an amazing job you've done (and are doing) with your chemtrail blog.

I, too, live in the SF Bay Area and have only "awoken" to the chemtrails within the past year. Since learning the truth, I've been trying my hardest to spread the word amongst friends, family and co-workers. A majority of them think I'm just being a paranoid conspiracy theorist (naturally), but a few have opened their eyes and are starting to LOOK UP more frequently. My husband was one of the hardest to sway, but he came home from work yesterday and said, "You know, while I was waiting for BART, I got a really good look at one of the planes with a trail behind it. And you're right. That 'stuff' wasn't coming from the engines. It was being sprayed." THANK YOU! GAH! =)

As you know, we've been absolutely bombarded in the Bay Area these past few weeks. I was doing ok, health-wise, until yesterday. And then the relentless headache set in.....along with the dry, burning eyes and stuffy nose. My husband's been experiencing the same symptoms, as well as a number of co-workers. It makes me sick (both literally and figuratively)! Most days, I feel like I'm trapped on a prison planet.

Over the past week, I've noticed what I perceive to be a new type of chemtrail. The trail starts out just like any "normal" chemtrail I've seen and spans for a good 50-100 miles behind the plane.......but then it slowly begins to disappear (like a contrail), and will completely vanish within minutes (instead of lingering for hours and expanding into visible clouds). I would normally say that these are true contrails, except for the fact that they remain visible for miles and miles behind the plane. Have you noticed anything like this lately? I'm wondering if it's a new "formula" they're working with -- one that disappears relatively rapidly, so as not to draw attention. If I ever notice one again, I'll try to take video footage.

Keep up the good work, Cathy!

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment